Hiring skilled tradesmen will not only save you time and money, but save you from the stress and extra effort needed to be placed on a repair endeavor. The job is guaranteed by certified professionals to be done correct the first time around. A skilled tradesmen is needed when the repair job is difficult, when it needs to go through legal inspection, and where there are professional tools required. Tools can cost through the roof and you might not use it much throughout its life. Also, you don't need to be that person that returns a purchased tool (after using it) from a home improvement store before the 30-day money-back return policy expires. Rest assure that inspections and quality will meet the standards when hiring skilled tradesman.
Disasters that can occur when you Do It Yourself
Home repair and remodeling jobs acquire a good amount of materials to spend on. Many times when handling tough repair jobs on your own, you can waste up to 3 times more in material and time than was initially required. Learning by experience can be frustrating and expensive; electrical, plumbing, drywall, roofing, and flooring projects or repairs may get you into deeper messes, with more repairs to make, if you don't accurately follow instructions. For example, if you trip a wire from the fuse box by accident, you might burn the wiring from inside the walls and replacing it is a whole other job of its own.
To find dependable, qualified, insured, and skilled tradesman, you would have to do some online research and find credentials. Not many companies offer leasing skilled tradesmen as a service in the first place, but, for the ones that do, they have online reviews on places such as Angies List and Yelp. When hiring skilled tradesmen, make sure they are fully insured by their company as well; if any accident happens in the work-site, you should not be liable to any medical or compensation costs. This is the big difference when contracting a professional against a street worker picked up in front of a Home Depot or Lowe's. You don't know this individuals background nor work behavior; he may be a serial killer for all you know. Hiring an un-insured construction worker may look like the cheaper route, but, most of the time, It's not.
There are many ways that you can save money when hiring a skilled tradesman rather than doing the job yourself.
1. know the proper type of material and adequate amount needed.
2. have all the right tools and equipment to get the job done efficiently and professionally.
3. have methods to make long-lasting results for many repair jobs and construction projects.
4. have installation, application, renovation, demolition, and other techniques that saves overall time in performance.
What possibly can go wrong if you Do it Yourself?
1. If it does not meet county construction standards and regulations, the owner might be fined and made to do it over again until it meets the criteria. The building permit might be cancelled and you'll have to wait and pay for a new one.
2. The materials might be incorrect and you'll have to remove and re-do the application. Removing tile is not fun.
3. You might get injured, even fatally injured.
4. The budget might need to be doubled.
5. The house might get flooded from improper pipe installation.
6. The house might catch on fire due to bad electrical wiring.
7. The house might collapse.
Lets not get more into details, there is an abundant amount of catastrophe's that may occur if you don't hire a professional. The cons outweigh the pros when you consider doing a repair job by yourself. XTRM Construction provides certified and fully insured skilled tradesman in the South Florida area. For any type of home remodeling or residential construction job you may have, large or small, for personal use or through a company, we have you covered. Contact us today to hire our skilled tradesmen with years of industry experience.